Join us for a Refuel!
A deep dive into the glass facades of Crystal Houses, Amsterdam; The red curves of the Australian Embassy, Bangkok and the brick lantern of Celine, Seoul.
1. Celine Flagship Store, Seoul - Casper Mueller Kneer
- Describe the manufacturing process for 500mm long format clay bricks
- Demonstrate how an open brick bond was achieved through the use of vertical rods
2. Crystal House, Amsterdam - MVRDV
- Describe the steps involved manufacturing highly precise solid glass bricks for the project
- Detail the unique construction of the glass brick façade using UV cured adhesive bonding
3. Australian Embassy, Bangkok, BVN
- Identify the uses of 11 different curved radial bricks
- Determine the timeline for production and delivery of Australian Building products for international projects
Registered attendees will receive 1 formal CPD point following this event.
You will receive a high standard of educational content, with presentations aiming to educate on innovative design solutions utilising new products, materials and technologies and any new regulations affecting the design process.
Registration is essential.