Virtual CPD Presentation: The Case for High Rise Brickwork Join us for a Refuel!
1:00 pm. Wednesday, 16/06/2021 Brickworks are committed to providing educational and inspirational content and are pleased to offer accredited CPD Presentations via Zoom Webinars.
1:00 pm AEST Wednesday 16/06/2021
WEBINAR (Meeting details emailed prior to event)
Virtual CPD Presentation: The Case for High Rise Brickwork
Join us for a Refuel!
An in depth look at how 70 unique bricks were used in the design for Darling Square.
1. Recognise the design details required to build a 19-storey brick building
- NSCA Unit: Design and Documentation
- Element: 2. Conceptual Design, 4. Schematic Design, Documentation
- Performance Criteria: 3.7, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 6.2
2. Identify the product development collaboration process for bespoke shapes and finishes
3. Determine the possibilities and limitations of designing bespoke dry-pressed bricks
4. Identify over 70 unique brick types used at Darling Square
Registered attendees will receive 1 formal CPD point following this event.
You will receive a high standard of educational content, with presentations aiming to educate on innovative design solutions utilising new products, materials and technologies and any new regulations affecting the design process.
Registration is essential.
Subscribe for investor updates and alerts
Sign up to our all-new newsletter to get the insights and news that matters.