Join us for a Refuel!
An in depth look at how 70 unique bricks were used in the design for Darling Square.
1. Recognise the design details required to build a 19-storey brick building
2. Identify the product development collaboration process for bespoke shapes and finishes
3. Determine the possibilities and limitations of designing bespoke dry-pressed bricks
4. Identify over 70 unique brick types used at Darling Square
- NSCA Unit: Design and Documentation
- Element: 2. Conceptual Design, 4. Schematic Design, Documentation
- Performance Criteria: 3.7, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 6.2
Registered attendees will receive 1 formal CPD point following this event.
You will receive a high standard of educational content, with presentations aiming to educate on innovative design solutions utilising new products, materials and technologies and any new regulations affecting the design process.
Registration is essential.